This Policy does not apply to websites or mobile applications that display or link to different privacy statements. Websites and applications co-branded with other partners may display or link to a joint privacy statement or separate privacy statements of Austin Sigma’s partners in addition to this Policy.
What Type of Information Does Austin Sigma Collect?
Personal Information of the Customer that may be collected by Austin Sigma may include:
- Name, postal address, phone number and e-mail address;
- Device-specific information regarding the mobile device(s) used by Customer, including hardware model, operating system version, and unique device identifiers;
- Log-in information regarding the email provider(s) used by Customer, including credentials, server location, email format, mailbox structure, and other account setup information;
- Demographic information and information regarding subjects that may interest the Customer, if the Customer took a survey or interacted with Austin Sigma in any way.
Austin Sigma may use web beacons (electronic images) or local shared objects (Flash cookies) on the Sites or in the Apps to deliver cookies, count visits, understand Customer usage, and to recognize whether a function of an App has been used. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, Usage Information can be tied to a Customer’s cookies or the Customer’s local copy of an App.
The Customer may choose to remove or reject cookies from the Sites, but doing so will affect many features or services on the Sites. The Customer may not disable tracking or analytical functions that are embedded in the Apps. Austin Sigma may also collect aggregated data or anonymized data that does not personally identify the Customer. Austin Sigma may combine information collected about the Customer with information collected about other users of the Sites and/or Apps.
Austin Sigma does not access or store the contents of any of Customer’s emails, text messages, notes, or other communications between Customer and third parties that are processed by the Apps.
How Does Austin Sigma Use Information About the Customer?
Austin Sigma may use information about the Customer for purposes described in this Policy, or disclosed on the Sites or during the Apps. For example, Austin Sigma may use information about the Customer to:
- Process and manage the Customer’s purchase and use of the Apps;
- Respond to customer service inquiries, post Customer comments or statements on any blog or online forum maintained on the Sites, or take other actions in response to the Customer’s inquiries or other Site or App activities; and
- Communicate with the Customer about the Austin Sigma brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers.
The Customer agrees that Austin Sigma may use the information about the Customer collected in accordance with this Policy in its sole discretion. No compensation will be paid to the Customer or any other person as a result of Austin Sigma use of such information. The Customer waives any right to inspect or approve the information or Austin Sigma’s use of such information, whether the collection of information or the manner in which such information was or is to be used was known or unknown to the Customer. The Customer releases Austin Sigma from all claims, demands and liabilities whatsoever in connection with or related to personal information collected under this Policy.
Austin Sigma stores Customer’s account information (including usernames, passwords, and other setup data) on Austin Sigma’s systems in encrypted format, and such information can only be unencrypted by using Customer’s encryption key. Customer controls the access to such key, and without such key Austin Sigma cannot access or provide lost passwords, lost usernames, or other account information of Customer.
Does Austin Sigma Share Personal Information with Third Parties?
Austin Sigma shares personal information with third parties in limited ways by:
- Sharing personal information about the Customer with others with the Customer’s consent;
- Sharing information with companies that provide support services to Austin Sigma (such as credit card processors, server hosts, or website hosts) and that help market the products and Apps (such as email vendors), which companies may use information about the Customer to perform their functions on behalf of Austin Sigma;
- Sharing personal information posted on the Sites with other forum participants and Site visitors if the Customer participates in any blog or online forum on the Sites; and
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets, or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of the business assets, Austin Sigma may disclose usage information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
What Choices Does Austin Sigma Offer About Personal Information?
Austin Sigma allows the Customer to update or change personal information as well as communication methods by Austin Sigma to the Customer. To request a change, the Customer can follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails.
If the Customer opts-out of receiving promotional communications, Austin Sigma may still send non-promotional communications, including emails about the Customer’s accounts and ongoing business relations.
How is Personal Information Secured?
Austin Sigma takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Customers’ personal information. Most of Customer’s personal information is stored in encrypted format, and can only be accessed by Customer through the Apps (and cannot be accessed by Austin Sigma directly).
While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Questions and Feedback
Austin Sigma welcomes your questions, comments and concerns about privacy.
Austin Sigma can be contacted online at www.www.extrasecure.com, by email at email@example.com, or by postal mail at Austin Sigma, Inc., 10375 Richmond Avenue, Suite 1600, Houston, Texas 77042.